Web Administrative Services
Note: This is a basic description of what we do as your website administrator.
Keeping Your Website Operational
- Site Monitoring and Performance along with WordPress and Plugin updates.
This can take as little as 10 minutes or up to an hour at a time depending on what is needed, and it is required 2 to 3 times a month.
- Renewing Third Party Services such as; Web Hosting, Domain Name and Security.
- Responding to user error issues and technical services.
- Changing email addresses, phone numbers and names (directors/employees) etc.
- Posting announcements in the home page/blog.
- Creating thumbnails/picture editing for blog/posts.
- Uploading new documents and combining old ones into a “by year” folder.
- Updating online calendars or schedules, often requires reformatting for web.
- Making minor content changes when requested such as rewording something or adding or removing.
- Keeping current and past files organized and backed up.
It is likely that Group/Association websites will require ALL of these services, while a small business or personal website may only require a portion.
Additionally, you get; Fast response times, professional courteous service and up to date technology.