HOA, Group and Small business websites that are clean, informative and easy to navigate across all platforms.
The Process Step by Step
DOMAIN & HOSTING
- Option 1: TROUBLE FREE! We completely set up and manage your hosting account with GoDaddy and build your new website.
- Option 2: We may use your existing hosting application with your provided account information.
- Option 3: If transferring your hosting account to a new service is needed, you may provide your existing account information and we can make the transfer for you.
- Option 4: You may transfer your hosting service yourself and provide us with a username to access the account to build your new site.
Your new site will be synced with your domain name.
- Option 1: We will select a template for your new site and provide you with a link for your approval.
- Option 2: We will select the template and customize it with content you provide for your final approval.
- Option 1: We use your existing written content from your old website and any updated information and images you would like to include.
- Option 2: You provide all new written content and images for your new site.
- Option 3: You provide most new written content, we assist with text and we provide images, includes coming to your site and taking photographs. May also include designing a logo.
Additionally; With your approval, we may research and find additional content for your site to make it more inviting and informative.
SECURITY & BACKUP
- Optional: Security and Daily Backup of all your content (recommended). For more information on this subject visit our Website Security page.
- Option 1: No SEO if you're having a site built that does not rely on search engine, such as a community, association or private site.
- Option 2: SEO using Google site search optimization tools which guides and offers suggestions for content placement and wording.
Note: A site that strongly utilizes search engine optimization needs to be monitored and tweaked on a regular basis, often these adjustments will take place during regular site updates.
LOGO / BRANDING
- Option 1: You provide your logo and we use it in your site.
- Option 2: You provide an image of your logo and it's duplicated or re-constructed to work in your site (includes file copy).
- Option 2: We design a logo for you which will be used in your site (includes file copy).
REGISTRATION FORMS, RAFFLE TICKET SALES, RESERVATIONS
We are completely capable of providing online registration forms, ticket sales, paid reservations etc. All of our forms direct clients through secure online payment processing integrated with your PayPal account. If you are not familiar with PayPal, we suggest you visit their site for details on fees and what major credit cards they accept (most).
CUSTOM EMAIL ACCOUNTS
We are capable of setting up email with your domain. Depending on the hosting company, some email accounts are free, others cost. This information is researched and provided as needed. For your convenience we have added a link to the plans Godaddy offers.
- Option 1: Use free email forwarding from your hosting provider.
- Option 2: Use a paid email service for creating many accounts.